Shipping Info and Return Policies
- Unless an item is marked "ready-to-ship," I handcraft each item just for you. Depending on my backlog, it can take five to ten business days for your order to receive my tender care. You'll receive a shipping confirmation when it leaves my studio. If you need something faster, please contact me and we'll work it out. I've gone to great lengths to get jewelry into my customer's hands -- even arranging for overnight shipping to a hotel prior to a cruise ship departure! So don't hesitate to ask for what you need.
- I ship domestic packages via the United States Postal Service using Priority Mail. This includes a tracking number and arrives in one to three days, depending on where you live. Please note that rumors to the contrary, I'm not the Queen of the Universe, so once a package leaves my studio it also leaves my control. Of course you should contact me immediately if there's a shipping problem and I'll work with you to make it right. If you'd prefer a different method of shipment, please contact me.
- I also ship international packages using the United States Postal Service, Priority Express International or First Class mail, depending on your location. Shipping times vary depending on location, and can be lengthy. Please contact me if you'd prefer a different method of shipment.
- I want you to be 100% happy with your purchase, but we all live here in reality and alas, that's not possible all the time. So first, get the process started by emailing any issue that you're experiencing to alisonwonderlandjewelry at gmail dot com. Or you may use the form below.
- In the unlikely event that something arrives to you in less-than-expected shape, I will certainly exchange or repair your jewelry at no cost to you. Please email me at alisonwonderlandjewelry at gmail dot com, so I can send you a return shipping label. (It expedites the situation if you're able to attach a photo, I can sometimes send out a replacement before your return arrives back to my studio.)
- No questions asked, you may return your jewelry for a refund within seven days, as long as the jewelry is in unworn condition and you've retained the original packaging. Please contact me to to let me know you're sending it back, so I may properly credit your account. I'll process your refund as soon as I receive your return, but please note that it can take several days for the credit to post. Also please note that shipping and handling charges are not refundable, and custom orders are not refundable.
- I'm also happy to make adjustments for fit, to restore jewelry or to make repairs if you require them. Generally I can do this for no charge, but there are some exceptions, so get in touch with me and let's talk about what's going on.